Capital Tech Search is a technical permanent placement firm based in Albany NY. Our goal is to match people who are looking for new opportunities with the companies who need them.
Our commitment to excellence is based on a combination of industry knowledge and skilled placement professionals. Because we are objective and ethical in our assessments and recommendations our results continually surpass our competitors in quality and integrity.
Capital Tech Search is committed to serving the employer and employees best long-term interest. We are proud of our firm’s accomplishments and are excited about the future.
Fall 2015 Jobs 101.
Seeing a great need to fill the void felt by many college graduates Susan Lundberg has created a unique seminar that will provide direction and focus. She will be drawing on her vast experience in recruiting to assist in the understanding of:
- How to figure out where you fit in the current job market, and where to find a job that fits with your own goals.
- Secrets of online job searches: where and how to look, and the powerful keywords that will turn up the openings you want.
- What to put in your resume (even if you have no experience!), what to leave out, and why how it looks is as important as what’s in it.
- How to translate even a “soft” major into capabilities an employer will appreciate.
- Which social media can help your search—and which social media mistakes can torpedo your hopes.
- How to find the hidden job market, by stepping away from the computer.
- The three critical things you must do to ace an interview—and something you must never ever say.
- What to do while you’re waiting for that dream job to turn up—steps you can take that will make you stand out in employers’ eyes.
About Susan Lundberg
In 1999, Susan Lundberg capitalized on her experience and opened Capital Tech Search, a search firm specializing in full-time Information Technology (IT/IS) placements in Tech Valley.
Capital Tech Search provides organizations with the tools necessary to take a strategic look at their IT staffing needs.
As president of Capital Tech Search, Lundberg uses her 20-plus years of business experience to fully satisfy her clients’ and candidates needs and help them meet their strategic goals. A testament to her success is the number of referrals she receives. Referrals come from people she’s placed in the past and even from people she didn’t place but who had a positive experience dealing with her. Ms. Lundberg takes pride in the number of technologist she knows throughout Tech Valley.
After graduating from Shaker HS and Syracuse University, she resided in CA and NJ. In 1995 Ms. Lundberg returned to the area. She put her people skills to use first by joining Uniforce, a technology staffing company, then founding Capital Tech Search. Currently she is a member of the Techconnex Steering Committee and Techapalooza Committee. She also was a past President of Capital Region Recruiters’ Network (CRRN), a sponsor of Techapalooza, a member of Techconnex and a frequent attendee of the Venture B Forum sponsored by the CEG.